I love acoustic piano. I will play a good electronic keyboard. I do not program.
Transportation costs are added to my session fee.
In 2015 I am a Seattle organizer for BACH IN SUBWAYS, a worldwide movement bringing Bach's music to public places in Seattle on Bach's birthday, Saturday March 21st.
SOME OF MY MUSICAL EXPERIENCES INCLUDE:
*Freelance pianist, i.e play background music at functions, i.e. Merchants' Breakfast Meeting, Crossroads Mall, Bellevue January 2015
* Accompaniest to intermediate & advanced vocalists at various competitions
* Conducted Orchestra at Renton High School & Dimmitt Middle School, mid Sept to Oct 31, 2005
* Washington State Teaching Credential endorsement in Music
* Accompaniest: Mary Poppins" & "Fancy Nancy." Director: M. Ramsey, Bellevue. Jan-June 2015
* "Fancy Nancy", Bellevue Children's Theater, Summer theater camp pianist, July 2014
* 4 Recital performances of Astor Piazzolla's "Le Grand Tango" on piano with cellist, 2014
* Recital performances on piano, viola and violin, and chamber groups
* Substitute church pianist at a Kirkland Lutheran Church
*Pianist for children's theater productions of Mary Popins and Fancy Nancy, January through May 2015, director Madeleine Ramsey, Bellevue WA.
* "Fiddler on the Roof", Kitsap Forest Theater, rehearsal pianist, Seattle Center, Jan-June 2012
* Pianist for weekly masses; funerals, weddings, special events
* Violinist in orchestras for "How To Succeed in Business...", "Sound of Music"
"Finian's Rainbow", San Diego, ~1998
* "Peter Pan", piano, children's theater, St Francis School, Concord CA, 1986
* Hired by Nordstroms store to play piano, Del Amo Fashion Center, Torrance CA, 1986
* Piano Teacher. I had 28 students, St James School, Redondo Beach CA , 1984-1986