Accompanist for all services of the church, both regular and special.
• Assist in the planning of worship services by preparing music that is appropriate and
meets the needs of the congregation.
• Serve as the Adult Choir accompanist.
• Rehearse with the Minister of Music and other accompanist(s) at a time that is convenient
for each person.
• Assist the Minister of Music in planning special music events.
• File music.
• Obtain substitute when on vacation.
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
View More Details
| admin on April 14 2020 14:52:55