Starting Sept. 1, 2022 and possible permanent position
Join the Music Staff of this vital, progressive and creative congregation!
• Accompanist for choir: Work with choir director and choir of 15 people on Thursday evenings 7:00 – 8:30 pm
• In coordination with the pastor, provide musical leadership in Sunday worship services (10:00 am – 11:15 am).
• Provide service music: prelude, musical reflection, postlude, hymn/song accompaniment
• Special worship services on Christmas Eve (5:00 pm,) Easter and others
• Accompany guest soloists as needed
• Compose or adapt your own musical arrangements as you feel inspired
• High level piano skills for both accompanying and solo work
• Familiarity with liturgical/church music
• Ability to play range of music - folk, jazz, gospel, hymns
Position is estimated to be about four to six hours weekly plus your rehearsal time
Pay: $200 - $250/week depending upon experience.
Send resume and video links to
Pastor Cynthia Cochran-Carney
View More Details
| admin on August 16 2022 23:29:35