Hello! I am Djina, a classically trained pianist and piano teacher.
Throughout my musical journey, I've always found great joy in collaborating with other musicians, in all kinds of chamber music or accompaniment arrangements.
I have experience in accompanying various vocalists and instrumentalists (violin, cello, flute, oboe, clarinet, trombone, accordion...), whether it was in preparation for an audition, an exam, a recording, a recital, or a competition.
Some of my strengths include:
- Learning new repertoire quickly
- Being attentive and adaptable in my playing as well as away from the piano
- Being organized and reliable
- Maintaining good communication with whoever I am collaborating with
- Bachelor's Degree - Piano Performance/Pedagogy Curriculum (Hochschule für Musik und Theater München, Germany)
- Master's Degree - Piano Instrumental Pedagogy Curriculum (Hochschule für Musik und Theater München, Germany)
My Youtube Links:
- My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@djinaperazic
- Sonata in A Major by C. Franck, performed with Alexandra Hauser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCioBl-OeEQ
- Tzigane by M. Ravel, performed with Luka Perazic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-5CDrRmlas
$ 85.00 Australian Dollars Per Hour
Instrumental Accompaniment, Vocal Accompaniment
Register for free at PianoAccompanists.com.
Registration is completely free and allows you to create an informative, searchable accompanist profile.
It takes less than a minute to create your profile. Why not give it a try?